Using your truck for towing and hauling may wear out your truck transmission over time. Getting regular transmission service helps detect future problems. Today’s truck tranny's are built for comfort instead of durability. This is a bad choice because it sacrifices truck transmission quality and shortens the life span of your transmission.
Transmissions in newer trucks have several common problems. These include worn out friction lining, shortened life spans, lining damage and valve body damage.
Truck Transmission Repair
Our service offers truck tranny repair and rebuilds to customers in Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup, Gig Harbor, and the greater Puget Sound, WA areas.
- Heavy duty extreme transmission
- Increase transmission durability with firmer shift
- Improve hauling & towing power for heavy loads
- Increase truck transmission life and performance
- Transmission truck mount repair
- Selonoid and pressure switch repair
- Transmission fluid level checks
- Transmission band and gear repair
- Shift kits for faster gear shifting
Truck Transmission Rebuilds
A rebuild will give your truck more power, performance and durability. Your truck transmission rebuild will cost thousands of dollars less than a new transmission.
Our ASE Certified Technicians will thoroughly inspect your tranny. We’ll tell you exactly which part or parts need to be rebuilt.
This is an affordable option that will save you money for other trucking needs.
- Tranny flushes to clean out your truck transmission
- Rebuilding for gears, drums, valve bodies
- Free computer checks
- Solenoid and pressure switches
- Four-wheel drive application rebuild services
- Billet backed singular-triple lock torque converter
- Chip and computer tuning
Contact your Transmission Specialist at 253.777.1979. Bring your vehicle in for a free estimate and computer check.
Choose the affordable, trusted and reliable source for transmission work.
ABC Transmission Service
5032 South Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA 98409